Are we qualified to provide you with barista training ?
We have been in the coffee business since 1982.
We started as a family company providing filter coffee to local businesses and have grown organically into a company (still family owned and operated) who provide a professional coffee systems service to hotels, restaurants, and catering companies throughout the UK.
We have a warehouse full of coffee related products that we provide. We supply, install and service professional espresso machines and bean-to-cup machines (our own engineers) and we even have our Artisan Coffee Van to serve coffee at functions and events.
We are members of the Speciality Coffee Association of Europe and are a City & Guilds accredited Barista Training School.
Barista Training Courses for you...
- City & Guilds3 daysFor people who are serious about being a good barista. You will receive a recognised qualification, which is accredited by both City and Guilds and the BSA (Beverage Service Association).more
- Barista Foundation4 hoursIntroduction to the coffee industry; coffee beans, how beans are processed, espresso and extraction, milk techniques, cleaning and maintenance.more
- Barista Boot Camp6 hoursFurther development of the foundation course topics, plus; grinder set up and grind types, drink recipes and build guides, introduction to latte art.more
- Latte Art Course4 hoursSet yourself apart from the competition by adding latte art to your coffee. Latte art is a technique used by baristas to create a variety of patterns on the surface of milk based drinks by cleverly mixing the rich golden brown colour of the crema with smooth velvety milk.more
- Cupping and sensory6 hoursYou will learn how to taste and recognize the different flavours and aromas in single origin coffees. A selection of some of the best coffees available on the market today from around the world will be on the cupping table.more
- Alternative Brewing Methods4 hoursThere is life beyond the espresso!
Learn how to make great coffee at home or in your cafe with the various methods available.more
- Starting a coffee Shop2 daysStarting up is hard going, so we try to help you right from the word go. This course will provide you with lots of detailed information that you need to open and run a successful coffee shop.more
- Espresso Machine and Grinder Maintenance6 hoursHaving a knowledge of the machine that runs your business is very important and will increase the longevity of your espresso machine. This course is great for a senior barista / manager.more
- Qualitest AuditingCoffee audits are primarily for multiple outlet operations in order to control quality and ensure a consistent standard is maintained throughout all sites.more
- Opening Day SupportAn opening day is an important moment in the start of a new venture and can be a daunting time. Our training school can provide help and guidance to get your business off to the best possible start.more
- Coffee ConsultancyOur Training school offers a wide range of coffee consultancy services which can be anything from initial setup advise to efficient ordering and stock control more
- Online TrainingWe have partnered with the World's leading online barista training organisation, to offer distance learning barista training.more